Santa Ana Arts District Blog User Agreement
This policy applies to anyone requesting and/or using an account from the Santa Ana Arts District Blog Center (SAAD) and is intended to provide a foundation for responsible use of Santa Ana Arts District Blog user accounts and access to Santa Ana Arts District software and facilities maintained by Santa Ana Arts District. All users in the Santa Ana Arts District community must adhere to this policy.
1. Santa Ana Arts District encourages communication and understanding. It upholds the basic freedom of all members of Santa Ana Arts District to engage in open inquiry and public discourse in an atmosphere of mutual respect. All users in the Santa Ana Arts District community should adhere to this vision.
2. Accounts provided by Santa Ana Arts District are only available to registered users.
3. User accounts on Santa Ana Arts District servers can only be created with a valid email address.
4. As part of the registration process for user accounts on Santa Ana Arts District servers, users will agree to providing information to be collected by Santa Ana Arts District for the purposes of compiling general statistics on user profiles. In accordance with most Privacy Policies, every effort will be made to protect personal information.
5. Users are responsible for how their accounts are used and need to act responsibly. Users must not share the passwords to any accounts to which they have access. In the set-up of a user account at Santa Ana Arts District, all efforts are made to ensure the privacy of accounts. Users are responsible for maintaining the default permissions that protect user accounts on Santa Ana Arts District servers from unauthorized access.
6. Santa Ana Arts District is not responsible for the integrity of data contained in any location on any of its servers.
7. Santa Ana Arts District user accounts will be deactivated in the event that users leave the SAAD community or when a user does not update their blog within 60 days. Santa Ana Arts District reserves the right to suspend account privileges for inactive user accounts or delete accounts without notice.
8. Santa Ana Arts District does not object to commercially based blogs in general, it will suspend or delete blogs found to compromise the good name of Santa Ana Arts District or promote material that Santa Ana Arts District deems offensive or inappropriate.
9. Santa Ana Arts District accounts may not be used in any manner that contravenes the above policies, state or country laws or statutes.
Some of the Products and Services are supported by advertising, enabling SAAD to provide them to you (the end user) at no cost. When you use SAAD free services, you agree to allow SAAD to display advertising, including third party advertising, through the Products and Services. SAAD reserves the right to modify the Products and Services from time to time, for any reason, and without notice, including the right to terminate the Products and Services or to change the nature, style, or form of advertisements displayed through the Products and Services. Unless explicitly stated otherwise, any new Products and Services, including changes, updates and new versions of the Products and Services, shall be subject to the Terms of Service.
Thanks for supporting Santa Ana Arts District Community.